Pages

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Product Review - Derma E "Very Clear Problem Skin Cleanser"

I have another Natural Grocers sample to share with you today! I had built up a good two week supply of the "Very Clear Problem Skin Cleanser" samples which they had available, so I finally decided to give them a try.

I really like this product! I have to admit -- I use it along with an acne-treatment exfoliant, but even so (and even without being really committed to using it regularly), I have noticed a definite improvement in my breakouts. I am rather surprised. For some reason, I have developed a weird mental hangup on cleansers -- if they do not exfoliate, for some reason I think they do nothing, as if they are blocked by dead skin. It only recently occurred to me that I could exfoliate first.

It washes off with no apparent residue, and I actually like the tea tree oil scent. It has not really cleared up the blackheads I battle, but it does seem to do a very good job controlling blemishes. I admit -- I am a little worried that they will come back before I buy a full-size!

As a side note, it does seem to be sold now under a new name -- "Clear Skin 1 Problem Skin Cleanser". It redirects now to this product on Amazon. If anyone knows for sure this is the case, please do comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment