Pages

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Beauty Fix - Winter 2011 [Box #2]

A few of you may be wondering where Beauty Fix #1 is. I haven't posted it! I actually subscribed twice to take advantage of the amazing $19.99 offer. This one I shipped to the place where I would be staying for break, and these were my "second tier" items (or "second half of the first tier" items). Hence, Box #2. I will post Box #1 when I am back at home.


Look at all the pretties! In this box, I selected:

1. Jonathan - Finish Control High Shine Flexible Hairspray - 10oz - $26.00
2. La Roche-Posay - Effaclar Purifying Foaming Gel - 6.76 oz - $21.13
3. LaLicious - Sugar Kiss Moisturizing Body Scrub - 2oz - $9.50
4. Juice Beauty - Oil-Free Moisturizer - 1oz - $13.85
5. LaRocca Skincare - C-Gold Reparative Primer - 1oz - $28.00
6. Kinerase - PhotoFacials Sun Damage Reversal System: Daily Exfoliating Cleanser - 2oz - $18.40
7. Kinerase - PhotoFacials Sun Damage Reversal System: Night Moisturizer - 1oz - $41.41
8. Goldfaden - Daily Scrub: Red Tea Infused Daily Exfoliant - $24.50

=  $182.79

Wow.

So, if any of you are by chance interested in joining, let me know and I can have an email referral sent to you. :) Comment below or email me at caryatidcouture@gmail.com and I will hook you up! This would be amazing for me, because I won't be able to afford this subscription later on without a little help, and two referrals earns me a free season.

No comments:

Post a Comment