Pages

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Influenster - Spring Beauty VoxBox

Hey, guys!

Tonight I wanted to go ahead and finally share my Influenster Spring Beauty VoxBox! I received this box as a perk of being a member of the Influenster community. I have not been a member for very long, and I was rather pleased to receive such a well-tailored box as my first VoxBox.


I honestly could have seen myself selecting almost all of these products myself! So what all was in there?

1. ChapStick - Lipshield 365 - $1.89
2. Dr. Scholl's - Ball of Foot Cushions - $6.72
3. SoyJoy - Soy and Fruit Bar - $1.03
4. Bath and Body Works - Midnight Path Fragrance Mist Splash - $7.00
5. Sally Hansen - Salon Effects - $3.99
6. Aveeno - Daily Moisturizing Body Wash - $0.82
7. SheerCover - Duo Concealer

I will be (and have been) reviewing the products individually, but I would like to make a few comments right away about how well-suited to me these products are.

The ChapStick -- even though I do not actually go through it very quickly and do not buy a lot of ChapStick products -- is something that I easily could see myself having picked up in the next week due to its sunscreen properties. As for the Dr. Scholl's, while I have not used the ball of foot cushions, I can literally attribute a reversal of debilitating tendonitis to the shock absorption of the heel gel-cushions. You guys know I love bars and protein bars, so SoyJoy rocked... They picked a fragrance and a nail pattern that were really suited to me, and while the concealer is one I received in my first MyGlam bag, and it is a bit dark for me, they still made an effort to tailor the color selection.

In short, I am happy to have received this Influenster box! Look for reviews over the summer of the products within.

No comments:

Post a Comment