Pages

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Birchbox - April 2012

I finally am sharing my April 2012 Birchbox with you guys! I'm sorry for the delays here!


This was a pretty good box! I do have to admit that I was a little underwhelmed after the Teen Vogue box, but this is looking pretty good!

1. Zoya - Nail Polish in Bevin - .25oz - $4.00
2. Taylor Swift - "Wonderstruck" Perfume - .04oz - $0.61
3. Lulu Organics - Lavender and Clary Sage Hair Powder - $3.23
4. Befine - Skincare Sampler -5 packettes - $10.00
5. Yes to Blueberries - Brightening Facial Towelettes - $2.13

= $19.97

Not too bad. I got the best possible Zoya sample I could have asked for, and I love dry shampoos. I'm so lazy that sometimes I have trouble getting my hair washed every day, but it's so oily that it needs something.

The only problem was that the Befine set was that they were expired, but Birchbox contacted all recipients and gave us a point credit -- and I suspect they are all still fine. I definitely plan to still try them.

What did you get? Envious of any of mine? :) I'm jealous of myself for getting Bevin!

No comments:

Post a Comment