Pages

Monday, May 21, 2012

Birchbox - May 2012 [Box I]

This month I acquired a second Birchbox subscription. I adore Gossip Girl, which I recently heard will be canceled after its six season, something that makes me super sad. :(

I was a little underwhelmed by both of my boxes. I admit that I really wanted a Dior product, even a fragrance. I think the problem is that aside from the few and far between Dior-inclusive boxes, none of the products jumped out at me as being incredibly Gossip Girl-worthy.

This is the first box I received. I believe this was the one on my new account. Odd that they arrived on different days, I think, even though they shipped within five minutes of each other.


The box might be the best I've ever seen out of Birchbox. It's very elegant and I loved it!
 

Inside I received:

1. Dr. Jart+ - Water Fuse Beauty Balm - 0.06oz - $1.68
2. Color Club - Disco Nap - 0.25oz - $3.43
3. Ojon - Volume Advance Volumizing Shampoo - 1oz - $2.59
4. Algenist - Complete Eye Renewal Balm - 7ml - $29.93
Bonus - XOXO Notecard

=$37.63

Not a bad box. I am looking forward to trying all of the products, though I wish it was a whole pack of notecards.

No comments:

Post a Comment