I had a hell of a time getting signed up for this box. It was announced eons ago, then it was announced that it would launch on January 01. However, early subscribers to the newsletter did not receive any special treatment, and there were only 300 boxes available this month, so it ended up being a nightmare on New Year's Day, with the site crashing for hours.
However, once that was all set and done, I finally got out with one of the first Beauty Army boxes!
Beauty Army is unique among beauty subscriptions because it allows subscribers to pick from an array of options, rather than to pick for them.
Inside my box were all the samples that I had chosen for the month:
1. CellCeuticals NeoCell Resurfacing Treatment - .33oz ($7.91)
2. Chella Anti-Fatigue Eye Mask Kit - 1 mask, 1 activator ($10.00)
3. StriVectin Get Even Brightening Serum - .25oz ($13.35)
4. Shea Terra Rose Hips Black Soap Deep Pore Facial Cleanser - 1oz ($4.50)
5. MyFace Cosmetics Blingtone Eyeshadow "Sp'ice'y" - Fullsized ($20.00)
6. LaRocca Pumpkin Fleur de Sel Body Polish - 1oz ($5.17)
= $60.93 value of products, according to manufacturers website. Not bad for $12.00 a month. Even if I only used the eyeshadow, which is in a lovely color that I love (and cannot wait to try), it would still be a discount!
Hopefully the quality of the products will remain nice and high. I am glad that I went ahead and subscribed, especially in light of the fact that I just dropped GoGoGirlfriend.