Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Product Review - Julep Nail Polish Remover Pad

What's on your nails? Right now I have OPI "Mermaid's Tears" on my right hand. I had one of the Color Icon glitters over it on my left hand, but managed to pick off all the glitter at work today, so tonight I need to add another coat to my right hand and actually paint my left hand from scratch.

A couple of weeks ago, I used my sample nail polish remover pad, which came in my January 2012 "It-Girl" Julep Maven box as a little extra. It was a great product -- a red felt nicely saturated with remover -- and it certainly removed all ten nails worth of polish. It probably could have done more, but I only had ten! I did use it to remove a creme, though, so it might have met its match with glitter.

I don't have a photo of the pads, but they're little red felt squares. :)

I hope they put these up for sale, because they would be a really nice travel supply.

No comments:

Post a Comment