Pages

Monday, January 9, 2012

Birchbox - December 2011

After quite a long wait, exacerbated by the fact I was out of town, I finally have my December Birchbox!


I received:

1. Jouer Moisturizing Lip Gloss in Birchbox
2. Showstoppers® Designer Fashion Tape in Nude/Black
3. Atelier Cologne Ambre Nue Cologne
4. Benefit The POREfessional
5. Olìe Biologique Huile Moderne
6. EBOOST Orange Natural Energy Booster

I was originally supposed to receive an Oscar Blandi Dry Shampoo sample instead of the POREfessional sample, and Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Multi-Usage Dry Oil Shimmer instead of Olie.

Overall, not bad, except that the Olie leaked all over my box, and I was really looking forward to trying the Dry Shampoo. I am hoping Birchbox gets back to me soon to get me a replacement on the Olie (and hopefully puts the shampoo in the next box...)

Anyone get anything different?

1 comment:

  1. This is what I got:
    1. Benefit Cosmetics - The POREfessional (face primer)
    2. Harvey Prince - Ageless (perfume)
    3. Jouer - Mositurizing Lip Gloss in Birchbox Pink (lip gloss)
    4. L'Oreal Professionnel - Mythic Oil (frizz control)

    +Prep - ShowStoppers - Designer Fashion Tape (nude)
    +Recharge - Eboost - Orange Natural Energy Booster

    ReplyDelete