Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Product Review - Anastasia Beverly Hills HydraFull Gloss in "Sugar Pink"



This evening I have a beauty product to share with you. I have the Anastasia Beverly Hills HydraFull Gloss in "Sugar Pink" today.

This was in my Birchbox for November, 2011. While I was happy to receive the product, though, I rarely to never wear bright pinks, so this was a real departure from my routine to wear.

The gloss is very sticky, and is applied with a little plastic paddle. This worked well -- when I could get enough product on the paddle. I think I used a lot of my gloss very quickly, though, because I've only applied it 5 or 6 times, and now to get any gloss on the paddle, I have to rescrew it into the little tube to reach the gloss that is left in there.

It lasts okay, though nothing too special. On the other hand, I didn't think it was any less durable than other lipglosses I have tried. It also didn't make my lips break out in a weird rash, which is always a plus.

I hope that Birchbox eventually sends me this sample in Bellini, the "peach" version of this sample.

No comments:

Post a Comment