Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Conscious Box - January 2012

Hey guys! Today I have a few subscription boxes to share with you. Some of them are going bye-bye, though, so I hope you aren't gigantic fans. I wasn't a fan of everything, unfortunately.

I am starting with one of my favorites, though, Conscious Box! Conscious Box is an incredibly one with great products. It's super cheap compared to how much its products cost, too.


This month's theme, for the new year, was "detox".




Another amazing box! What was in there?? I'll tell you what was in there. You're gonna love this one. (And this month I priced the items on Amazon, too, to give you an idea of how nice of a deal it is.)

1. thinkThin Crunch Bar - Blueberry and Mixed Nut ($1.78)
2. Ancient Minerals - Magnesium Spray and Magnesium Gel ($3.47)
3. Guayaki Tea - Yerba Mate & Chai Spice Mate ($1.39)
4. CleanWell Hand Sanitizer Spray - Orange Vanilla ($2.50)
5. EcoDent Daily Toothpowder/Between Gum - Original Flavor/Mint ($0.35)
6. Green Tara Spirulina Energy Bites ($1.40)
7. WorldCentric Biodegradable Cutlery ($13.98)
8. Kelapo Coconut Oil ($0.45)
9. Jo-Sha Yoga Mat Wipe - Eucalyptus ($0.65)
10. Raw Revolution 100-Calorie Bar - Chocolate & Coconut ($0.78)
11. Golden Earth - Chakra ($X.XX)
12. Wellness Living Tea ($X.XX)
13. Parma ($X.XX)
14. Sacred Chocolate - MYLK ($X.XX)

= $26.70 - not including the samples with Xs, which I could not accurately price.
Also included were some coupons for discounts on products, as well as a $10 gift certificate to Core Foods. :) Since you are paying $19.00 a month for a box, it really is quite a remarkable deal. The above estimates of worth don't include any shipping, either!

I will have reviews of the individual products up soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment