Pages

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Product Review - Supersmile Professional Whitening Toothpaste "Cinnamon Burst"



I have another old Birchbox trial for you guys today! I have a special toothpaste from Supersmile for you guys this morning.
This came in my November Birchbox, and I have been using it on and off (mostly as I have reached for it half-awake in the mornings, lol). Mine came in the flavor "Cinnamon Burst."

This is a nice little product. I liked my sample of it, and I am really excited to maybe try out the Green Apple flavor as well. I suppose I should not be seduced by the flavor as opposed to the product, lol, but green apple anything (hello, Mr. Smirnoff) makes me a happy girl.

I did not really notice any real difference in my teeth using it, though I am not the best for dental habits admittedly, and I also had to rotate it with a regular, super-sensitivity-inhibiting toothpaste too because otherwise I can't eat anything cold or even mildly sweet.

Cute Birchbox sample, though I think I would have to see them release a sensitivity + whitening toothpaste to jump over to it. Still, I a really intrigued by an apple-flavored toothpaste, as Birchbox has on their site! Am I oblivious to this being a huge trend?

No comments:

Post a Comment