Pages

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Julep Maven - December 2011 "Bombshell"

A few weeks ago, I received a Christmas present in the mail!



... I mean, my Julep Maven box. :D

I stuck with Bombshell for this month, tempted though I was by the appliqués of some of the other boxes. But most of you know that I cannot get enough of rich burgundies and crimsons, and since Demi was one the polish of the month, I was lost in its creamy burgundy-ness. Also, and maybe someone can prove me wrong, but I imagine appliqués do not work so well in little, not-grown-out nails? I want to try them... but when I have some visible nail line. ;)

Soooo... I got...
 


OMG, the prettiness. I just love how it all color-coordinates... both with the items themselves and their wrapping and, magically, my couch!

So I received the polish, Demi, their fast-dry topcoat, a pomegranate body crème, and a special little glitter pot. I am not too lotion-happy, but this smells divine, and I was fortunate enough not to have mine leak at all!

So that's my December box. As always, it was just lovely. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment