Pages

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Product Review - Laura Geller Spackle Tinted Under Makeup Primer in Bronze

Hello, everyone!

I have a product from my October 2011 Birchbox to share with you. I received a small tube of Laura Geller Spackle Tinted Under Makeup Primer in the "Bronze" shade.



Although I know better, since I have no real facial bone structure to speak of without it, I rarely wear a blush or bronzer/sculptor product. I am so glad that I received this product, because now I most definitely do, and I can definitely tell that my beauty regimen is improved because of it. I have worn it both under my foundation, as it is supposed to be worn, and on top as more of a blusher.

I have more bluish undertones than golden, but this works very well overall. I am glad that I had the chance to try it, and I finally look like I have some cheekbones! I will definitely be repurchasing this once I run out of my trial.

No comments:

Post a Comment