Pages

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Target Beauty Bag - Summer 2012

... I really hope there is a fall edition of this coming soon!

While I "take a break" (which all of you may read correctly as "procrastinate"), I wanted to get up a post about the Target Beauty Bag for Summer 2012. I have been seeing these coming out seasonally now, either via a lucky receipt recipient or, for the rest of us, via Target's Facebook page.

This summer, it came in the most gorgeous little bag. I love the color! It even is supplementing my little Coach makeup bag as the "everyday" makeup holder-bag.


And inside:


There were lots of really nice, drugstore-brand samples inside. Nothing too expensive, of course, because Target is marketing products that they stock, but certainly a nice mix of samples regardless.


I was extremely pleased by the mix of samples. Two are products I already purchase (the Revlon and Neutrogena), and even though I buy a higher SPF, this is still a great value to receive! :)

Inside were:
1. Aveeno - Living Color Color Preserving Shampoo for Medium-Thick Hair- .3oz - $0.17
2. Aveeno - Living Color Color Preserving Conditioner for Medium-Thick Hair- .3oz -$0.16
3. Garnier - Fructis Color Shield Shampoo - .34oz - $0.07
4. Garnier - Fructis Color Shield Conditioner - .34oz - $0.09
5. TRESemme - Split Remedy Shampoo - 1oz - $0.16
6. TRESemme - Split Remedy Conditioner - 1oz - $0.16
7. Neutrogena - Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunscreen in SPF 70 - 1oz - $2.83
8. Revlon - Color Burst Lip Butter in Peach Parfair - Foil Sample - ?

... and of course the bag itself. :) Not sure on a value for it, though I really like it!

Total value on the products is $3.64 without the Revlon and the bag. Definitely worth the fifteen seconds to fill out a form. Reviews to come on all... eventually!

No comments:

Post a Comment