Pages

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Birchbox - June 2012 [Box I]

Hey guys!

In the procession of box catchups, here is my first account's Birchbox for June 2012.


Sorry for how dim the picture is - I photographed late, late at night.

Inside were:

1. Comodynes - Self-Tanning Intensive & Uniform Color - 2 towelettes - $2.75
2. Masque-ology - Brightening Mask - 1 mask - $8.00
3. theBalm - Stainiac in Beauty Queen - .04oz - $2.26
4. Supergoop - SPF 30+ Everyday UV Lotion for Face and Body - 10ml - $0.90
5. Modcloth - Headband in Red/White Polka Dots - 1 headband - $13.99

= $27.90

This was an okay box. I am absolutely tired of tanning products, but... eh. I give them to my mother, so hopefully she can get some benefit from them. The mask looks awesome and tackles a lot of problems that I endure, and it's always nice to get makeup and accessories. The Supergoop will get a workout at some point, but it is going to have to show up the 110+ SPF sunscreen I use from Neutrogena to become a staple.

What did you guys get? Look out for a second box to be posted shortly!

No comments:

Post a Comment