Pages

Friday, February 3, 2012

Product Review - Larabar "Peanut Butter Cookie"



Good evening, everyone!

I had a yummy in my last Birchbox. I know that this isn't that big of a deal to most of you, but I actually like it when I get to try food samples in my subscriptions. I'm always really surprised when people are upset about them! Remember, loves, that beauty isn't always just a product you slather on... 

So I have a Larabar mini (100 calorie!) to share with you guys today. This was a timely and awesome present, because up until Monday I had been dieting really well, and I am becoming a big fan of these kinds of small bars. They get you to satiation really quickly, which is awesome.

I liked this one; I had it as a breakfast bar and it was really good. I think that these are some of the better bars on the market; I will probably be picking up a set of these to mix with my RawRev variety pack of minis.

Thank you Birchbox!

No comments:

Post a Comment