Pages

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Conscious Box - February 2012

Hey guys!

I have one more box to share with you guys today. I know I need to get a lot of things reviewed, but I haven't been using many of my products lately because I've been so busy and it's been a rough month or so now, so I apologize. :(


I hope you can see all of these goodies! I received:

Good Clean Love Personal Lubricant - $1.40
Blossom Organics Arousal Gel - $8.00
Blossom Organic Natural Moisturizing Lubricant - $5.50
Dr. Cleangreen's Instant Hand Purifier - $7.95
C3* for Stress Drink - $3.58
NatureCrops Quinoa & Prunes Bar - $0.24
Natural Vitality Natural Calm Drink - $0.30
Resveratrol Winetime Chocolate-Raspberry Bar - $3.19
Olba's Pastilles - $0.48
Nutcase Crunch - $2.38
HimalaSalt Dhaker - $2.00
SoapBox Soaps - $3.00

As well as some things I couldn't price:
Mayron's Baby Goods Diaper Cream
Bloomin Wildflower Seeds
Simply Oats Granola
Treehouse Herbs - Vitality and Energy Tea
Agape Oils Frankincense Moisturizing Serum
Scientific Organics - Kombucha Cleanser
Badger Lip Tint Butter

So this was at least worth $38.02, without the extra products. :)

I loved this box! I was sent this to review and it just about made my month. I thought the selection was really cute, including the "Adults Only" packet. I thought it was funny that they packaged it separately -- I can't imagine a child actually figuring out what the samples were for, lol.

I'll try to get some product reviews up soon, and thank you to Conscious Box for sending me this box!

4 comments:

  1. how do you sign up for one of these? is there a waiting list? thanks!

    velvetelvis40@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Judy, as far as I know there isn't a waiting list. You just go to: http://consciousbox.com/subscribe to sign up! :)

      Delete
  2. A New box!! Oh no I am addicted to monthly boxes!!

    ReplyDelete