Pages

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Julep Valentine's Mystery Box


After seeing all of the awesome holiday mystery boxes that Julep had over the break, I couldn't help but pick up one of the Valentine's mystery boxes they had on sale late last month.

I would have liked to have had one of the ginormous boxes, of course, but I was quite happy with what I received. :) In my box were:

1. Julep Demi
2. Julep Holly
3. Essential Cuticle Oil
4. Topcoat for Hair
5. Glitter Pot
6. Gold Heart Chocolate

I do already have Demi, though I really like the color so I don't mind having a spare. I also was really happy to get the topcoat, because I wanted it in my February Maven box, but liked the color picks for Boho Glam, which had cuticle oil instead -- I lost my first cuticle oil, so I needed another. :)

All in all, amazing deal for $19.99!

I can't wait for the next one. I recommend the mystery boxes to everyone. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment