Pages

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Product Review - Orofluido Elixir

Hello, everyone! Today I have a product that I sampled in my October 2011 Bircbox: Orofluido Elixir.

This is a beautiful product with a lovely scent. It is advertised as smoothing hair for shine and making it silky. It definitely does the latter, and I do think that I saw an improvement in shine.


It also smells wonderful. Isn't that always a nice touch? It's oily due to the argan oil, but it isn't very messy, and it applies nicely. I'm sad that I have almost used up my bottle! I will definitely be buying a full-sized bottle of this. It's a really nice product and I enjoyed adding it to my beauty routine. I would recommend it to anyone with my hair type -- thick hair but fairly fine -- and I also would say it did not have any negative effects on my highlights, though it might have made them look a little nicer.

I applied it to semi-damp to wet hair, which dispersed it fairly nicely. With more of the product and less stuff going on, I would experiment more to see whether it's better if hair is on the dry or wetter side.

If you are interested in this or other Birchbox products, feel free to use my referral link to sign up. Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment