Pages

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Julep Maven -November 2011 "Polish Lover"

Hello, everyone! I have a package to share with all of you today.

Earlier this week, I received my Julep Maven box for November, 2011. Normally I'm a Bombshell, and while I liked the lipgloss and makeup bag combinations that they had offered, and I did like my nail polish color, but I didn't have the option of changing the color of the lipgloss, which I doubt would have gone very well with my skintone. Soo, I asked for a new shelf pull, and one of the new options they had was a special one-time "Polish Lover" option. In spite of liking the bag, I knew I had to go for that option!



This was a new style of packaging for Julep. Isn't it adorable? I love the little black fillings around the packaging case.



Here I included the special "Polish Lover" card that came with it. I'm always impressed with their presentation and their design team. So professional!


It came with three polishes. From left to right: Diane, Trina, and Michelle. It also came with three little samples of their glycolic hand scrub, SPF 30 hand cream, and the age-defying hand brightener. Since I already received the full sizes of all of these, I will be passing these along to my mother. :)


Swatches and reviews to come! I've already tried out Michelle, and I have a dupe in my collection for Diane, so keep your eyes out for my next posts!

2 comments:

  1. Great colors! I'm still debating whether or not to join Maven. Thanks for your post about it!

    Nicel @ Operationnailit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely would! I love having the chance to try out some colors that I might not have picked on my own. My stash has a lot more variety this way, and it's a reasonable price for the Julep quality! :)

    ReplyDelete