Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Birchbox - November 2011

Hello, everyone! I am definitely running behind this month, but I have my Birchbox to share with you from this month. :)






Isn't it pretty? Minus the scratch from my scissors...


What are these lovelies?

I will have a complete review for each of these later, but right now you are seeing a prettily packaged...

1. Anastasia Beverly Hills | HydraFull Gloss in Sugar Pink
2. Harvey Prince | Eau Flirt
3. Supersmile | Professional Whitening Toothpaste
4. Zoya | Nail Polish in "Holly"
Treat - Chuao Chocolatier | Firecracker Chocopod

Wow! I've already tried out some of my box's products, and I have to say that they are amazing. I liked last month's box, but this one is awesome. I can't wait to see what December's brings!

1 comment:

  1. Doesn't Harvey Prince smell sooo good!!! I love the little card it comes in! I reminded me of Harry Potter!!!

    allthatisgorgeous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete