Pages

Friday, May 24, 2013

Cooking Light Cravebox

Hey guys!

I must apologize for the delays since my last post. I will attempt to get caught up soon, but I have been running crazy for the past few months. The next few months probably will not be much better, but I will do my best to post a lot of boxes and some fashion posts soon.

First of all, I have for you one of the Craveboxes I received at the end of last year: the Cooking Light Cravebox.


I have not posted Craveboxes before, but this was one of my favorites. I liked everything in it, and I can use almost all of it! I paid $13.00 for the box, which was a good value as you will see.

1. Tully's French Roast Ground Coffee - 12oz - $11.00
2. Splenda Nectresse - 40 packets - $3.48
3. McCormick - Perfect Pinch Garlic and Herb - 2 2.75oz bottles - $8.99
4. Torani - Sugar Free Salted Caramel Syrup - 25oz bottle - $5.78
5. Dole Fruit Crisps - 3 crisps - $7.99

= $37.24

I have seen another Cooking Light Cravebox making the rounds in 2013. Did anyone pick that one up? If you received both, how did it compare to this one?

No comments:

Post a Comment