Pages

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Knorr Ultimate Thanksgiving Cravebox

Today's catchup Cravebox post is a little out of season, but worth posting regardless.

I tried the Knorr Ultimate Thanksgiving Cravebox when it came out in November. Unfortunately, it did not ship in time for me to receive it and head home, but I did have it (and its tasty components) when I returned.



I should have expected it with the Thanksgiving theme, but unfortunately a few of the ingredients were not vegetarian and will be passed along to non-vegetarians I know.

Inside were:

1. Duncan Hines - Frosting Creations Frosting Starter - $2.75
2. Duncan Hines - Frosting Creations Frosting Flavor in Strawberry Shortcake - $0.01
3. Knorr's - Homestyle Chicken Stock - $5.38
4. McCormick - Turkey Gravy - 2 packets - $2.53
5. Del Monte - Whole Green Beans - 2 cans - $1.00
6. Brookside - Dark Chocolate Pomegranate - 7oz - $4.99

= $16.66

I paid $14.00 for the box, so the value was okay, but could have been better -- especially if I could have used the non-vegetarian products. I believe there were several coupons inside -- including for free Pillsbury dough, which definitely increased the value!

No comments:

Post a Comment