Pages

Monday, May 27, 2013

Booklovers' Cravebox

Hello! In the continuing series of Craveboxes I have received, I today have for you the Booklovers'  Cravebox. This was a particularly fun one because it came with an advanced copy of a novel. I am embarrassed to say that I have yet to read the novel, but that has been typical for me lately. I am deeply behind on my reading. :(


This one was $11.00. It was nice, especially given the book, but I think many recipients were hoping for more "book-y" items.

1. How I Came to Sparkle Again - Kaya McLaren - $10.00
2. Alexa's Angels - Gratitudes Bracelet - $10.00
3. Natural Vines - Strawberry Licorice - 8oz - $3.03
4. Crum Creek Mills - Soy Nut Mix - 1oz - $0.89

= $23.92

Not bad at all -- and hopefully I will be able to include a book review here someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment