Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Julep Maven - "Bombshell" Introductory Box

So... Many of you have heard of Julep, a Washington-based company that deals in manicure products. I knew about them for their nail polishes, which I had never tried but was very curious about. Recently they launched a new program called "Julep Maven", which is similar to BirchBox but consists of products that are mostly full-size, tailored to your personality profile, and include nail polishes. In spite of some of the drama that has arisen with the program's "add a friend" program, I have so far really enjoyed getting my monthly presents from Julep.

Pretty nice haul, isn't it? And only $20!
I got two shades of nail polish -- Samantha and Zoe, as well as a base-coat. I'll review all three eventually, but so far I have used Zoe and the base-coat, and it has adhered pretty well for five days of wear, especially through the body of the nail. 

I also received a wonderful hand-scrub and a couple samples of a glycolic SPF-laden hand creme. I like the scrub a lot and I hope it works to get my hands' skin tone back to even after the summer outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment