Pages

Monday, October 15, 2012

Beauty Army - September 2012

So while I get everything caught up, I found that I had not yet posted my Beauty Army box! I did skip October, but I do have this September box for you.

This is the first Beauty Army box I have received in eons. I had to wait a long while for the products to turn over, but now that they have, I am decently pleased with what I managed to get. The Nailtiques is what finally sold it for me, because I somehow lost my Julep Nail Therapy that I just bought. I STILL haven't found it, either. :(


Inside were these products that I selected:

1. Kellett Moisturizing Gel - 3ml - $5.70
2. Macadamia Natural Oil - Healing Oil Treatment - 1oz - $4.76
3. Nailtiques - Formula 2 Nail Protein - $9.00
4. Lipsi Cosmetics - Aphrodite Powder - 5ml - $4.55
5. Emani Cosmetics - Foundation Primer & Serum - 3ml - $3.38
6. Suntegrity - Natural Moisturizing Face Sunscreen & Primer - .25oz - $6.62

= $34.01

Not bad at all this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment