Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Birchbox - July 2012 [Box I]

Hello, everyone!

I am painfully aware of how overdue this box is. Sorry about these overdate subs, guys.


As a note, somehow the eyeliner from this box got into the picture for the second subscription's box, so watch for that...

I received a very nice Birchbox on my primary account for July. In the box were the following products:

Ahava Purifying Mud Mask - .9oz = $4.91
Alterna Bamboo UV+ Color Protection Fade-Proof Fluide - .25oz = $1.83
Birchbox Exclusive Earbuds - Full Size = $10.00
Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner in "Black"- Full Size = $15.00
Harvey Prince in "Hello" - approx. 1.5ml = $2.05
Tea Forté minteas in "Ginger Pear" - Full Size = $2.99

=  $36.78

First of all, I love masques of all kinds. Sometimes I think the only way my skin could be worse is if I had cystic acne (thank gods I don't), so I am happy when I get any kind of purifying products. I love the Tea Forté mints, and I do have highlighted hair, so I am very glad that I received this set. I also have recently become a little bit of a fragrance whore, so I am getting ridiculously excited by fragrance samples.

What boxes did you guys receive? Let me know! Another Birchbox will get posted soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment