Hey guys! I have another newer subscription service to share with you guys today.
I gave Sample Society, allied with Allure, a shot for a month. Now, I did cancel, though I had no real problems with the site, their service, or the products. Honestly, I canceled for the same reason as Beauty Army -- I have a lot of skincare samples right now, and I want cosmetics, nail products, and more of a mix of brands than I have been receiving. Plus, I am going to be out of the country for the summer, so I'd rather save the money and buy some foreign cosmetics with the money I would have spent on the subscriptions.
That being said, I have my Sample Society box for April below!
I admit that once I got my box, I was kind of sad that I had canceled prior to delivery. Oh well... I'll be happy when I'm at Chanel!
1. Terry Crème de Rose Nutri-Lift Comfort Cream - .14oz - $15.84
2. Murad Skin Perfecting Primer - Acne and Shine Control - .17oz - $5.95
3. Boscia Purifying Cleansing Gel - 1.69oz - $8.79
4. DDF Amplifying Elixir - .5oz - $17.13
5. Oscar Blandi Olio di Jasmine Hair Serum - .169oz - $5.40
I'm excited by this box, even though I temporarily unsubscribed. The products are awesome, and I think they are going to only get better. Being affiliated with a real company must really be helping them.
Did anyone get a different box? Mine seemed nicely tailored to my needs, so I am assuming that there were other ones...