Pages

Friday, April 13, 2012

Beauty Army - April 2012

My Beauty Army box came a couple of weeks ago -- time to show it off!


This is my last Beauty Army box for awhile, unless I happen to see that they start getting a lot more new companies, a lot fewer skincare products, and a skip option. Theoretically, I am canceled. I will say that they have exceptional customer service, but... meh. Back to the "I'd rather just shell out for Chanel" justification for canceling some of these boxes.

I was happy with my April box, in spite of repeat brands, for a couple of reasons. Part of it is because on Makeup Talk, I saw a lot of users who selected their products at the end of March for that box, and many of these products were being talked up a lot on the forum. I also was thinking independently, on the same day that I chose, that I really needed to get a blemish pen/cream. So, I was excited to try a few of these. I selected:

1. Karuna Anti-Blemish Treatment Mask - 1 mask - $7.00
2. Joico K-Pak Reconstruct Deep-Penetrating Reconstructor - 5.1oz - $11.75
3. Clickr No More Derma Drama Acne Spot Serum - .11oz - $20.00
4. Babor Cleansing Hy-Ol & Phytoactive Base - 10ml & 10ml - $1.29 & $2.70 - $3.99
5. Pink Sugar Eau de Toilette - .06oz - $0.35
6. Skin Prep FX - Nourishing Foundation Primer and Anti-Aging Serum - .16oz - $7.20

= $50.29

As always, Beauty Army pays off very nicely! I just hope that I will be enticed back in for May...

No comments:

Post a Comment