Pages

Saturday, September 9, 2017

Updates and the Quest to Update Beauty Routine

Hello to all!

I apologize again for not being as in touch with all of you lately. I have a few questions for all of you!

How do you connect with your favorite blogs and, for those of you with blogs yourself, how do you connect with readers regularly without the Google blog search feature? Any insights would be greatly appreciated!

My current quest is to reactivate and improve my own beauty routine. As I get deeper into the pit that is my twenties, I am trying to transition from active breakout prevention over to more of an anti-aging focus. Do you have any favorite moisturizers, serums, and most importantly for me, eye creams that you swear by?

Finally, I am on the hunt for a new toner! I have been using drugstore toners for a long time, but I think there must be better.


No comments:

Post a Comment