Pages

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Birchbox - August, 2012

Hello, again!

As you may have noticed, I have been running a bit behind with subscription box posts, as well as item reviews and polish swatches. I am desperately attempting to get caught up, however, so watch out for a glut over the next few days.


For August, I received:

1. DDF Brightening Cleanser - 4.5oz - $14.79
2. Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse Beauty Balm SPF 25+ - 0.06oz - $1.68
3. LÄRABAR über - 1 bar - $1.80
4. Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy La Fleur - 0.05oz - $1.36
5. LiQWd Professional Volumizing Catalyst - 0.34oz - $1.47

= $21.10

Overall this was a decent box. I had received a few products on my alternate Birchbox account already, but they were products that I liked, so it's all good. The beauty balm is decent, if too dark, and the brightening cleanser is a very large sample. Interestingly enough, when I bought a sample pack from Birchbox that included the same cleanser, the sample I received was much smaller. I wonder if they ran out of smaller samples and were forced to included semi-full sizes.

No comments:

Post a Comment