Pages

Friday, October 19, 2012

Birchbox - July 2012 [Box II]

Wet nails here. Hopefully since they're back to being short since I am super stressed, typing won't mar the polish. I went for a shade that reminds me of a pumpkin late with shiny flecks of salted caramel: Bronzed to Perfection by OPI.

Did I seriously never post this box? Oops. Sorry about that. This is from when I was trying two Birchbox subscriptions.


This was from the Glamour box that they did for July that was intended to appeal to all of the senses. Inside were these items:


1. Jouer - Luminizing Moisture Tint - .07oz - $1.56
2. Boscia - Green Tea Blotting Linens - 25 linens - $2.50
3. Eyeko - Skinny Liquid Eyeliner in Black - Full-size - $15.00
4. Oscar de la Renta - Live in Love  - 1ml - $2.88
5. Birchbox - Exclusive Earbuds - Full-size - $10.00
6. Larabar über - Cherry Cobbler - Full-size - $2.03

= $33.97

Not bad at all, considering that I will use all of these items!

As an unrelated question to my Italian readers, I am thinking of starting to write my blog posts and also put them into Italian for practice. Please comment if you would be interested in seeing this, and if you might be able to critique them for my grammar and idioms I would be SO grateful! 

No comments:

Post a Comment