Pages

Monday, September 24, 2012

Fitbox - June 2012


I have another version of Platinum Box to share with you today. I went ahead and entered a code back a few months ago to get the FitBox for free. Since it was free, I cannot really complain too much. If I had paid full price, it would have been $9.50.

I should be better about going to the gym, but I do work out every day, and since I am a vegetarian, I sometimes struggle to keep up my protein as high as I like. I also really like sports drink packets, so I did not have a problem with that.

Inside the box were the following items:
ANSI - Flurry Protein Bar in "Cookie Lovers" - 1 bar - $1.67
Body Form - High Octane Thermogenic in "Cherry Limeade" - 1 serving - $1.00
VP2 - Whey Protein Isolate (x2) - 28g -$2.15
AI Sports Nutrition Perform - Supplement - $1.00
Twin Lab - Power Fuel Formula 52 (x2) - .71oz - $1.68
Sports Nutrition - Maniac Dietary Supplement in "Fruit Punch" - 1 serving - $1.00

= $8.50

Honestly, this was probably better than the Platinum Box. With shipping costs, it was at least worth the cost of the box. I think I will end up using most of the products in here, too, though I have a big pile of protein powders to work through!

No comments:

Post a Comment