Pages

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Product Review - Kate's Real Food Bars in "Griz", "Tram", and "Handle"


More bars? Why yes!






In case you guys are wondering why there is a sudden onset of product reviews, I have started a new approach to reviewing samples. For small samples, I have been keeping a list of products that I have consumed that I received either as samples in boxes or for review. That way, I do not always feel rushed to sit down and post reviews the second I am done with them. It makes it a lot easier for me to just go through and do them at my leisure. Cosmetics and larger beauty/skincare products I am doing in a slightly less organized fashion, since I might go a long time before I finish a lipstick, for example, but I will write it down as soon as I have used it enough to feel like I can review it.

I received a couple of tiny granola bar samples in my Love With Food free box that I had a few months ago. I am trying to eat some of the products sitting in my cupboard before I leave for the summer, so these were bound to be enjoyed soon.

I received little packets of the bars in the flavors "Griz" (Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate Trail Mix), "Tram" (Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate Trail Mix), "Stash" (Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate with Flax & Hemp) and "Handle" (Dark Chocolate Cherry Almond). While they were all nice, I actually liked Handle a bit more than the rest, with Stash a close second. All tasted very fresh and flavorful, but Handle had cherries in it, which is my favorite fruit. :)

I would have loved to have tried a larger sample, but at least I got to taste-test these. I think this is a really nice company, and I would be so happy to see them work with another business that I subscribe to so that I can get a feel for their bars in more than a single bite. Still -- Love With Food was a free box, so I cannot really complain.

Did anyone else get different flavors?



No comments:

Post a Comment